So after doing a lot of rejiggering (that is a word isn't it?) and researching here is what I have come up with for my current portfolio:
So why did I decide on these in the end?
HBM.TO is a company that most of the various articles I've read on up and coming mineral companies always seems to mention. A read through the investor relations section of their website seems to indicate that they are in a position for rapid growth in the coming year.
SPP.VN is an up and coming coffee house business. A fair amount of their company is owned by the people running it so they have strong incentive to do well. Additionally, reading over their details they have been showing great profits and have an aggressive plan for growing their business by adding locations. I don't expect to be doing the equivalent of buying shares in Starbucks when they were just starting out, but this seems like a company that will really grow
XCS.TO Exposure to Canadian SmallCap
XIN.TO Exposure to international markets
XIU.TO Exposure to Canadian LargeCap
XMD.TO Exposure to Canadian MidCap
No comments:
Post a Comment