Sunday, December 30, 2012

Here we go

I am in the healthcare field and up until now the entirety of my investment experience has been through mutual funds with Investors Group.  I have minimal investment experience but I have been doing a lot of self education of late.  I have been reading books, reading blogs, and fiddling with stock market simulators all with the goal of breaking free from the constant fees of a managed portfolio and eventually transitioning to a self directed one.

This is the extent of it.  Maybe in the future I will go into more details about my other assets and my liabilities but that is a good start.

Current Investment Assets

Cash: $4000 (plus or minus some, that is the rough average)

TFSA through Investors Group: $9700 (50/50 between my wife and myself)

TFSA through Questrade: $1000 (in my name)

No comments:

Post a Comment